Global Financial Firm located in Tampa, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Project Manager
This role is currently on a Hybrid Schedule.
You will need to have reliable internet, computer and android or iphone for remote access into the client systems during remote work.
We will be expected in the office weekly 1-3 days depending on the team requirement.
****Video/ f2f interviews are required prior to all offers.
Operations Support Senior Analyst (C12)
This highly visible, hands-on role will be responsible for the coordination of operational activities and the oversight, production, quality assurance and delivery of IA-wide governance reporting and analysis to key product, region and function heads across Internal Audit. Primarily supporting the NAM region but with extensive global exposure you will work closely with IA Professional Practices team members and senior IA leaders to ensure timely and quality governance reporting and operational support.
As well as the operational support and provision of governance reports, you will act as a key point of contact for regional, function and product heads throughout IA. This requires the team to build a relationship with their IA stakeholders, and assist with queries and any ad-hoc reporting requirements.
Each team member is expected to be a strong advocate for data quality, and participate in global reporting initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement through the consideration/adoption of innovative solutions to drive process efficiency.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, individual contributor who also works well in a global team and a diverse environment.
- Proactively manage, lead or support region-wide IA initiatives, as applicable.
- Act as first point of contact for Chief Auditors, Heads of Audit, Chief Audit Executives and the wider IA function for queries related to Governance Reporting and Operational MI, as well as in support of external/regulatory exams.
- Continuous improvement of report content/format and processes (including the collection, review, aggregation and dissemination of data), to generate efficiencies and address relevant requirements.
- Collaborates with global and regional peers to strategically enhance the delivery of audit operations through the design and implement of controls and processes
- Identifies opportunities for and the development of automated solutions to reduce manual involvement in routine processes. Contributes to their design and build.
- Provision of ad-hoc data analytics/reports for both internal (e.g., Client/Product/Function Chief Auditors) and external stakeholders (e.g., examiners, regulators). Examples include Committee meetings; IA presentations; regulatory exams; external function reviews, etc.
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders and management to enable smooth co-ordination of MI activities, as well as building strong knowledge to drive insightful reporting of the control environment.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience (Computer Science, Information Systems or Data Science preferred).
- Prior experience in the financial services industry. Internal Audit experience is a plus, as is prior exposure to regulatory deliverables.
- Strong understanding of – and experience providing – timely, high-quality, insightful data analytics and reporting under tight deadlines and among multiple competing deliverables, with flexibility to prioritize workload accordingly.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with a proven ability to operate in a manually intensive data environment, extracting large volumes of data from disparate sources, cleansing and validating it, and transforming it into high quality, insightful and succinct ‘Board-level’ and senior management reporting that includes focused analysis, trending, and strong summarization of results.
- Intellectually curious, consistently evaluating “what is the data telling me?” and “why does it matter??
- High level of proficiency with the MS Office Suite is essential, including Excel functions. VBA knowledge is preferred.
- High level of proficiency in SQL to facilitate data extraction and analysis efforts.
- SharePoint knowledge (development/creation of lists, document libraries, etc.), and basic-to-Intermediate level of proficiency in Python preferred.
- Experience in mainstream BI tools (e.g., Microstrategy, Qlikview, Power BI etc.) preferred.
- Strong coordination and project management skills, to support relevant end-to-end reporting processes and production of Board-level and senior management reporting.
- Strong executive presence to navigate difficult situations through relationship building and by influencing others; confident and comfortable working with and managing expectations of stakeholders and senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to collaborate across different functions and time zones on any of the MI team’s outputs
- Strong English communication skills (written and oral) with an ability to take concepts and express them concisely and effectively.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.