Global Financial Firm located in Tampa, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Senior Internal Audit Specialist
“This role is currently on a Hybrid Schedule.
You will need to have reliable internet, computer and android or iphone for remote access into the client systems during remote work.
We will be expected in the office weekly 1-3 days depending on the team requirement.
****Video/ f2f interviews are required prior to all offers.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including but not limited to the following:
- Provide analytical, technical, business and/or management expertise to the group.
- Respond to and resolve issues beyond standard management requests
- Use independent judgment to make decisions where no clear precedents exist
- Follow Client Technology “people practices”, including long and short-term career development for employees, mobility process, and diversity
- Very critical to establish close and trustful partnership with clients on all levels
- Advise Clients on technical aspects of project (all phases)
- Translation and extraction of business requirements via customer interaction
- Creation and maintenance of Business Requirement
- Creation and maintenance of test scripts for SIT and UAT
Play role of liaison during SIT and UAT
- Day to day interaction with project team
- Provide guidance to Technology Management resources on specific project efforts
- Drive SDLC process
- Involved with day-to-day discussions of project issues / interact with management and team members
- Make strategic recommendations to senior manager
- Keep project plans current
- Assist the technology manager with budget and headcount planning
- Other task as assigned by management
- Business Analyst Certifications preferred (CBAP, PMI-PBA)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst responsible for all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in creating and maintaining test scripts for SIT and UAT
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRDs)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization